Bring transparency into your IT landscape.
By using the LOOMEO ITC lightweight approach to Enterprise Architecture Management.
LOOMEO ITC is for you if…
- You don’t have an overview of all applications and systems you are in charge of.
- You are hoping and praying that everything is working after changes and updates.
- You spend a lot of time searching for information in 300 pages of Excel documentation or massive IT architecture plots.
- You often find information – however, it is no longer up to date.
- Nobody knows the details like you do. And vice versa. You know that holiday replacements can be hard.
- You do not want to cripple your entire organisation with a huge enterprise architecture management initiative.
- You have heard several times “You need to ask Peter.” – because he is the guy who knows everything.
Easy data management
Easily import existing data
Simply upload your data on IT infrastructure elements, applications and supported processes from already existing Excel files to LOOMEO ITC. In the LOOMEO Grid you can systematically set the relations between all IT elements.
- Enter implicit knowledge about the dependencies of your IT landscape
- Use Excel import functionalities or customized integration possibilities
Visualisation of complex IT-Landscapes
Recognize the effects of decisions
The LOOMEO Graph offers you a picture of all dependencies in your IT landscape which you can explore multi-dimensionally. An example: When you relocate a server, then you probably know which applications are hosted there. But do you know the dependencies of the applications hosted on this server? Then it gets complex. For this can navigate in the LOOMEO Graph to know which the effects of changes in your IT landscape.
- Get an overview of your entire IT landscape and its dependencies
- Multi-dimensionally explore the dependencies of your IT landscape
Get deeper insights into your data
Which applications support which business processes? Which infrastructure is used for applications? Which interfaces transfer which data objects? These questions among others can be answered with the pre-defined analytics functionalities of LOOMEO ITC. In the LOOMEO ITC Professional edition your individual smart analytics reports are built.
- LOOMEO ITC Essentials: Pre-defined smart analytics to answer critical business questions
- LOOMEO ITC Professional: Customized visualisations and reports for your business questions
Share a common knowledge base with your team mates
LOOMEO offers multiple features which fosters collaboration in your team. You can use a Kanban board to track the progress of all your activities around Enterprise Architecture Management. Use wikis in which the knowledge about your IT landscape can be made accessible to all your team members. Easy and fun to use for everybody thanks to a modern user interface.
- Single source of truth for all your team members
- Track the progress of tasks in a Kanban board
- Share knowledge with your colleagues in Wikis
Flexible data model
Change and adapt data model to your needs
The underling data model of LOOMEO is flexible and scalable. LOOMEO ITC comes with an already pre-defined data model in order to capture data about applications, capabilities, organizational units, data bases, interfaces, data objects, etc. This data model can easily be adapted and expanded according to your needs.
- Adapt the data model to your individual situation
- Add more data types to the data model
- Add relevant attributes and dependencies to the data model
“We have used LOOMEO for very different use cases and are thrilled every time when our customers comprehensively understand the dependencies by the effective visualization of the LOOMEO Graph.”