Systematically develop your product program
and improve the product architecture of existing and new products.
Manage your product strategy
Get an overview of your product roadmap
Achieve transparency of your product ramp-ups and phase outs as well as align your product roadmaps to module or technology roadmaps in order to identify the dependencies of product developments.
- Structured and interactive visualisation of product, technology and module roadmaps
- Simple identify critical dependencies which timeline at risk
Get to Know – LOOMEO Product Roadmap
Dive with us into the exciting world of product architecture and the SOP process. Our consultant Verena Forster and our manager Martin Strattner will use the fictitious company CarsPlus to show you the advantages of our product roadmap for strategic planning of your technologies, modules and products.
Program and Portfolio Planning
Overview of your product program
Have a look on your product program analyzing it according to differnt product features to identify gaps in your current product portfolio or products that can be removed from the program.
- Structured presentation according to product areas and features
- Simple reporting by downloading the portfolio as an image or xlsx-file
Identify cost-effective and sustainable product architectures
With LOOMEO PAM you are supported in the systematic conception of product architectures leading to insights what degree of modularization is reasonable for your products. This is facilitated by the smart cluster algorithms in the LOOMEO Graph.
- Visual analysis of how components and functions are interrelated
- Simplified cutting of modules
Cost-optimized and recycling-friendly
LOOMEO PAM enables you to develop cost-optimized product structures, leading to reduced variant costs and and an increased degree of standardization without losing sight of market and legal requirements.
- Increase use of components
- Reduction of component variants
Product Roadmapping is for you when…
- you visualize and control the technical and temporal interdependencies of your product program
- you need to keep track of technical dependencies between product, component and technology development projects
- you want to prevent delays in the product portfolio
- you want to optimize your portfolio through standardization and repeat parts
- you want to control the high complexity within your product portfolio