Identify your major supply chain risks and create a
transparent, resilient, and flexible supply chain.
LOOMEO SCRM is for you, if…
- you are lacking end-to-end visibility into your supply chain risks and their dependencies.
- your risk management is more or less troubleshooting in case of failure, but not based on a systematic and preventive approach.
- your risk management process takes place irregularly and often under pressure from top management or from upcoming audits by customers.
- you are not working cross-functionally on the identification and mitigation of your risks, but more in separate silos.
- you don’t have a software-based holistic risk model with smart analytics functions (not Excel 😉 )
- you spend a lot of time to put together data from different sources and to keep them up-to-date.
What you will get with LOOMEO SCRM
A modern and lightweight solution, that allows you to establish an effective SCRM process in short time.
Source: Supply Chain Resilience Report 2019
Expert LOOMEO Supply Chain Risk Management
“We know that you might be hesitating to sign up. This is why we like to offer you three different options to get started. It is important to us that you know in advance what you will get – we wouldn’t make it any different. So which option is the right for you?”
Follow these five steps to implement SCRM:
“LOOMEO SCRM seems to me groundbreaking compared to other SCRM products I have seen so far and is a reference for me. Compliments for this.”
“So far So good, but what’s in it for me?”
If you are not convinced yet, we got an extra for you – check out the Business Case of LOOMEO SCRM.
- Provision of data and interfaces
- Modeling and training
- Licence fee
- Working with LOOMEO SCRM
- Reduction of lost sales
- Reduction of expenses for excel and escalation management
- Stock reduction through optimized pooling
- Reduction of premium costs
Costs first year:
- Internal personnel expense: 10 TEUR
- Internal data provision / interfaces: 3 TEUR
- External service: 20 TEUR
- Licence fee: 16 TEUR
- Total approx: 50 TEUR
- Recognition of a hotspot (raw material – critical customer)
- Timely switch to dual sourcing plus increase in safety stock
- Actual failure of supplier
- Supply shortfall over 3 months avoided: approx. 2.8 Mio EUR turnover
- Benefit (=avoided opportunity costs) approx. 360 TEUR
- ROI approx. 1,7 months
If you can Use Excel, you can use LOOMEO SCRM With EASE.
Test it 90 days for Free.
You may have a lot of questions on your mind. Find at least some answers here and feel free to contact us.
Check out the FAQs of our clients.
Data can be automatically imported into LOOMEO SCRM as Excel files via an import widget. An interface to SAP is available and can be adapted accordingly. Existing middleware programs can also be used.
LOOMEO can process even very large amounts of data. The filter functions in the graph make it easy to reduce the data to a reasonable level so that you can work with it. Nevertheless, we recommend to start with a manageable data model that fits the use case and then to increase the data complexity step by step.
Yes! LOOMEO SCRM aims to identify weak points in the supply chain by means of semi-quantitative key figures in a preventive way. However, it is also possible to use LOOMEO SCRM reactively in the event of damage, in order to make the effects transparent and to work through the countermeasures collaboratively.
In the longer term, this should take place, yes. In our real world, however, the heroes are usually the firefighters, unfortunately not the fire safety officers! Therefore, it might be better to start small (e.g. with an purely reactive approach) and show the benefits, and then to initiate changes step by step.
It is rather easy to make a ROI estimate based on actual supply chain disruptions and delivery failures that have occurred and then to calculate their opportunity costs. Systematic SCRM based on our lightweight solution has almost always proven to be a very good investment.