Supply chains in large and medium-sized companies consist of numerous individual locations spread around the globe. The complexity of these supply and production plants makes it difficult to maintain an overview.
Supply chain visibility means creating transparency in a global supply and production network. Increased visibility leads to better performance in the supply chain.
This is LOOMEO SCD
LOOMEO SCD acts as a digital twin that supports End-to-End Visibility in supply chains. Through a smart data model, the supply chain can be viewed from both a supplier and a customer perspective. By using intelligent technologies, you will be able to focus on the essentials and maintain an overview in the complex networks.
Visualization in World map
The map allows you to view the supply chain in a global context. Through different settings, one has the possibility to look at the supply chain from different directions and thus to keep the overview.
- Management suitable visualization
- Recognizing the geographic expanse
- Focusing on the essentials through filters
Displaying Product structure
By integrating the product structure into the scope of observation, advanced graph technology can be used to transparently map additional relationships, such as the dependency of suppliers on customers.
- Connection of supply chain structure and product structure
- Numerous analysis functions
- Possibility to present indirect dependencies
Displaying the Material Flow
The horizontal representation of the material flow makes it possible to reduce the view of the supply chain to the relevant information. By mapping the individual material flows, the complexity of the supply chain can be reduced and the interrelationships become clear at a glance.
- Horizontal representation of the material flow
- Viewing the supply chain from different perspectives
- Management suitable mapping of the material flow