The end-to-end consideration of global procurement, production and supply networks encompasses several hundred to a thousand elements, even for medium-sized companies. The disruption of one of these elements often has an impact on numerous other components, all the way to product availability to the end customer and thus cash flow. Quickly identifying the affected elements of the supply chain and assessing the consequences requires transparent visualizations and effective analysis tools. Fast action is usually required to reduce the business at risk, e.g. the loss of sales or EBIT.
This is LOOMEO SCD
LOOMEO SCD works with a digital representation of all relevant elements of your physically existing value chain. This digital twin enables you to quickly identify effects in the event of a failure. Since all information is linked, the operation at risk can be identified without much effort and appropriate countermeasures can be initiated. Likewise, failures can be simulated and you get an initial valid estimate of the amount of the resulting or avoidable damage.
Visualization of Impacts
With the help of the “explore function”, the affected elements in the graph can be traced in the event of a failure of an SC element. Thus, the responsible persons can be informed quickly and countermeasures can be initiated.
- Easy navigation through the supply chain with the help of the explore function
- Quick identification of effects in the event of a failure
- Systematic reduction of supply chain complexity through effective analysis functions
Business at Risk
To track and quantitatively assess the impact of disruptions in the supply chain, LOOMEO has dynamic tables. All elements of the supply chain affected by the failure are dynamically displayed and an estimate of the extent of the damage can be made based on defined key figures such as sales or EBIT on the end product or customer side.
- Quantitative estimation of the business at risk
- Quantitative simulations for risk assessments of failures or disruptions
- Rapid information on the affected elements
Affected Material Flow
The display of the material flow in the “Flow Widget” enables the quick recognition of the effects of the failure of a supply chain element. Starting from an affected element, the widget shows the associated material flows upstream and downstream across the entire supply chain.
- Detailed visualization of selected value streams and material flows
- Visualization of all dependencies upstream and downstream in the supply chain
- Efficient creation of meaningful reports